According to headset manufacturers, in-ear headphones, also known as in-ear earphones and in-ear earplugs, are earphones used inside the human auditory organs. According to their design, they will seal the user’s ear canal during use.
Advantages of in-ear
1. Reduce the interference of external noise on listening to music, that is, in a noisy environment, you can enjoy music at a relatively low volume without being affected;
2. Earphone manufacturers explained that the most intimate contact with the ear has been achieved, and the leakage of sound has been greatly reduced. This benefit can be used in two directions, that is, to increase the texture and volume of low frequencies, and to increase the performance of music details. At present, the low-end earplugs mostly use the texture and volume of increased low frequency, while the high-end earplugs mostly use the performance of increasing the details of the music.
Disadvantages of in-ear
1. For some people, wearing in-ear earplugs is a painful thing, and it is not suitable for ears with otitis media;
2. Using earplugs may scratch the ear canal;
3. Use by multiple people; easy to cross-infect certain germs;
4. Earphone manufacturers analyze the unnatural sound principle (sound in the ear canal through a small tube).