1. According to the headset manufacturer, the headset must be kept away from the magnetic field, otherwise the magnetism of the unit will decrease, and the sensitivity will decrease over time.
2. Make sure that the earphone grille is clean and don’t expose the unit part to excessive dust.
3. The earphones should be kept away from moisture, otherwise the pads in the earphone unit will rust and the resistance will increase, causing the earphones to bias.
4. Be sure to turn off the volume of the audio source device before use, otherwise the membrane folds will be broken in the lighter ones, and the voice coil of the earphones will be burnt in the heavy ones.
5. The gold-plated plug is very helpful to reduce the impedance, and excessive wear will cause the sound quality to change.
6. The earphone manufacturer tells that after using the earphone, wipe off the sweat from the earphone cable, otherwise it will easily cause the wire to age, which will eventually lead to seams and breaks.
7. The earphone can not withstand beating and sudden high-altitude pulling, which will cause great damage to the earphone voice coil, diaphragm and wire.
8. During use, the earphone cable should try to avoid man-made damage such as pulling, heavy pressure, etc.
9. Be careful not to break the wire when taking up the wire, but use a certain arc to take up the wire to avoid breaking the wire.
10. Earphones are personal items. It is best not to use them for communication. After communication, they must be cleaned and earplugs must be paid attention to.
11. Earphone manufacturers stated that the winter weather is cold, the wire is hard and brittle, and excessive bending can easily break the wire, so try not to use it outdoors.