According to the headset manufacturer, in addition to wearing the headset correctly, a headset that suits you is also very important. Some people often only pursue the appearance and ignore the experience of wearing. This is the practice of turning the cart before the horse, and you must know how to choose when buying headphones.
1. Look at the appearance, the first is the earphone cable of the earphone. Note that the material should generally be selected from TPE material, which can prevent the earphone cable from tangling and knotting and avoid the inconvenience of use.
2. Check the wire control switch of the headset. When playing music, the wire control switch is often used. The smooth lubrication of the use feeling absolutely affects the operation feeling.
3. Choose the earphone plug made of silicone material. Many users often experience ear pain when listening to music for too long. Using silicone earphone plugs can avoid this situation well.
4. A secondary protective cover is necessary for a good pair of headphones.
5. The headset manufacturer tells us that next we look at the main parameters of the headset, the first is impedance. The impedance of the earphone is the abbreviation of AC impedance, and its size is that the DC impedance of the coil is above 200Ω. This is to match the earphone jack on a professional machine. Use mid-to-high impedance headphones on desktop computers. If you use low-impedance headphones, you must first turn down the volume before inserting the headphones, and then slowly turn up the volume. Avoid the earphones from burning out. In the choice of low-impedance headphones, generally choose 16 ohms.
6. The sensitivity of the earphone reflects that under the same loudness, the lower the power required, the higher the sensitivity. For audio-visual equipment, sensitivity needs to be paid attention to.
7. The headset manufacturer explains and listens to the headset. If you like heavy metal, choose headphones with superior bass performance. Those who like classical music choose high-resolution headphones. Those who like opera choose clear but not sharp earphones in the treble.