Headphone type: headphone
Wearing style: head-mounted
Headphone output audio source: PC computer
Plug diameter: 3.5mm
Plug type: in-line type
Whether wireless headset: wired headset
Is there a microphone: yes
Sounding principle: moving coil
Frequency response range: 42 (Hz)
Impedance: 32 (Ω)
Sensitivity: 105 (dB)
Wire length: 1.9 (m)
Horn diameter: 0.35 (Φmm)
Earplugs/earmuffs material: leather, cotton
Purpose: General purpose, ordinary earphones, noise-cancelling earphones, voice earphones, computer earphones, MP3 earphones, mobile phone earphones, walkie-talkie earphones, music earphones, TV earphones, game audio-visual earphones, e-sports earphones
Color: red, gold, blue, black, silver gray
Listening to music is liked by many people, especially young people, and now the mobile phone has full functions, and it also has a good function of playing music, so
how to wear it correctly so that the earphones will not fall off? Let’s take a look.
1. Headphones have better wrapping earmuffs, so when you wear them, put your ears inside the edge of the earmuffs and don’t let the earmuffs press on your ears. One is
uncomfortable, and the other is sound leakage. , Affect hearing experience.
2. Adjust the length of the head beam according to the size of your head, so that the earmuffs are just buckled on the ears, and the head beam is gently resting on the
head, so that you can wear it more securely. The head beam should not be close to the scalp, it will be very uncomfortable.
3. Before wearing earphones, be optimistic about the left and right. Generally, the earphones are marked with obvious “L” (left) and “R” (right) signs. Only when you
wear them correctly can you enjoy the correct soundtrack content in music or movies.
4. The sound unit of the headset is generally larger and requires a larger drive current, so you should choose to use a computer or CD player to input the sound
source. If you are using a small music player such as MP3, it is best to add a headphone amplifier to give full play to the normal effect of the headphone.
5. Headphones are relatively large in size and have a certain function of blocking external sounds. When worn on the head, they will reduce the visual and auditory
perception of the surrounding environment. So don’t wear earphones when walking or cycling on the outdoor road, it will bring you danger.