Children’s headsets are new products that have emerged in recent years, and there has been a wave of children using professional children’s headsets abroad. It will become an important member of children’s health products. Now, many children are exposed to various mobile terminals and learning machines, and they often use headphones. Children’s earphones are mainly designed for children aged 6-12. The safe decibel control system used can effectively protect children’s ears.
Cartoon children with headphones
At present, the PCB circuit board technology and high-end headphone drivers generally used in children’s earphones can flexibly adjust the audio depth while limiting the volume to below the medically recommended 85 decibels. Sir Donald Harrison, a British otolaryngology expert, said, “Human hearing can achieve The range is approximately between 20Hz-20000Hz, 60-85 decibels is a suitable volume range for children’s growth and development.”) The frequency response is generally between (20Hz-20000Hz), reaching an excellent level; the signal-to-noise ratio is less than 1%, maintaining the tone stable.
1. Choose professional children’s earphones for your children. Many children’s earphones currently on the market are simply modified from adult earphones, and are not specifically developed for children. The use of these earphones will have an adverse effect on children’s hearing. Therefore, it is necessary to match a child earphone with a certain brand awareness for the child.
Luminous children’s headphones
2. The earphone volume should not be too loud. The earphone volume should not exceed 60% of the loud volume. Listen for 1 hour each time. Choose ear-hook earphones. The volume can be as clear as possible, and it should not exceed 60% of the loud volume (MP3 loudspeaker is 100 decibels). Parents can use the built-in volume control function of professional children’s earphones to help children control the volume.
3. Try to avoid using headphones for a long time. You should also pay attention to the control time when you wear headphones to listen to music. You should take a break after listening to about 1 hour; you should take a break for 15 minutes when listening to a CD; it is recommended that parents should properly control the time the child uses headphones.
Cat ear headphones
4. Irregular hearing test. The protection of children’s hearing should be taken precautions, and attention should be paid to the children’s earphone usage habits at ordinary times. Do not neglect the hearing check during regular physical examinations. If children have hearing problems, they should seek medical attention promptly.
5. Use headphones safely. Parents should teach children to listen to music without headphones while riding, riding, or walking to avoid traffic accidents.