This symptom is normal!
After the person puts on the earphone, the channel of the outer ear is tightly plugged by the earphone, almost in a blocked state. The high-volume audio sound pressure directly enters the ear and is concentrated on the thin eardrum. There is no room for buffering. The auditory nerve is stimulated to be extremely excited, which is very easy to cause auditory fatigue. So after wearing headphones for a long time Symptoms of earache!
Whether wearing earphones can cause hearing impairment is controversial in the current medical research. The reason is that the length of time and the volume of each person are inconsistent, so effective observation and judgment cannot be made. But one thing worthy of affirmation is: If you wear headphones for a long time to listen to music without paying attention to ear maintenance, it will affect your hearing. Compared with a loudspeaker, the vibrating plate of the earphone is closer to the eardrum, although it is more pleasant, it is more direct damage to the ear. Although almost all earphone designs have adopted “open” earphones to reduce hearing damage, long-term use of headphones can still cause damage, which may cause poor blood circulation, tinnitus, inner ear hair cell necrosis, and even auditory nerve damage. , Especially some people turn up the volume of the music to offset the external noise, which is even worse.
Wearing headphones frequently can damage the ears. Generally speaking, the following principles should be paid attention to when using headphones:
1. Do not wear headphones for a long time
2. Do not turn on the volume of the headset too much. If someone from a meter away cannot hear you clearly, you should lower the volume of the headset.
3. Choose headphones that are comfortable to wear.
4. The earphone should be of good quality, low noise, and the volume can be adjusted.
5. Don’t wear headphones for a long time to listen to things. Let your ears rest every half an hour, no more than three hours a day, the less the better.
6. Do not listen while sleeping. Due to the influence of sleeping posture, the pillow puts pressure on the earplugs, causing physical damage to the eardrum.
7. It is best to use over-ear headphones, because this kind of headphones has less damage to the ears than embedded headphones.
In addition, earbuds are closer to the eardrum than earmuffs, and stimulate the eardrum more directly, which may have a greater impact on the ears.