Now equipped with Bluetooth headsets is not only fashionable, but also very practical. Bluetooth headsets are the most popular type of wireless headsets. Buying a Bluetooth headset should pay more attention to the quality and performance of the product, and of course the choice of brand. So, how to choose a Bluetooth headset? How to choose a wireless Bluetooth headset that suits you? Please refer to the 8 main points, if you are interested, you can continue to read it, the content is a bit long~
1. Compatibility. Before purchasing a Bluetooth headset, be sure to confirm whether the brand of the purchased Bluetooth headset supports your mobile phone. If the Bluetooth headset is not compatible with the mobile phone, the call quality will be very poor, and the meaning of the Bluetooth headset will be lost.
2. Transmission distance. The transmission distance of a Bluetooth headset mainly depends on the advanced degree of Bluetooth technology. Generally, the distance between the mobile phone and the Bluetooth headset is within 10 meters when answering the phone, and the suitable transmission distance is between 2-3 meters.
3. Wearing comfort. It is mainly determined by the way the earphones are matched, ear caps, weight, and tightness, but there will be differences according to individual subjective feelings. If you care about wearing comfort, it is recommended to go to the physical store to experience it before buying.
4. Standby time. The length of the standby time directly affects the satisfaction of using the Bluetooth headset. If the Bluetooth headset has a long standby time, it will avoid the trouble of always charging. The battery life determines how long your Bluetooth headset can be used, and is divided into use time and standby time. And what determines the battery life is actually related to the battery quality of the headset and the volume of the headset.
Most Bluetooth headsets now use polymer lithium batteries because of their small size, powerful efficiency, long battery life, and long usable life. General Bluetooth headsets have more than seven or eight hours of battery life. The size of the headset determines the size of the battery hardware that can be assembled, and thus determines the length of the battery life. Therefore, the larger the headset, the larger the battery and the longer the battery life.
5. Purpose. Choose a single-ear Bluetooth headset that is lightweight, easy to carry, high-definition calls, and stable transmission. Use binaural Bluetooth for listening to music. For sports listening to music, choose a Bluetooth headset that is lightweight, suitable to wear, and not easy to drop. If you play games and watch movies, you generally need to choose a headset with strong compatibility and good transmission effect.
Call Bluetooth headset: This is the main purpose of business office and safe driving. If you mainly choose some light-weight, portable, high-definition, and stable transmission of single-ear Bluetooth headsets, choose lavalier or ear-hook earplugs.
Bluetooth headsets for listening to songs: Most people buy Bluetooth headsets to listen to songs. It is recommended to use binaural Bluetooth for listening to songs, because single-ear Bluetooth cannot meet the requirements of stereo. If you listen to songs, the stereo effect will definitely be significant. You can choose head-mounted or earbud Bluetooth headsets.
Sports Bluetooth headsets: Sports listening to music is also the main purpose of Bluetooth headsets. You need to choose a Bluetooth headset that is lightweight, suitable to wear, and not easy to fall. It can be single ear or both ears. If it is binaural in-ear type, pay attention to the thickness of its wire. , The thicker the line, the stronger the auscultation effect.
Playing games and watching movies: For playing games and watching movies, you generally need to choose a headset Bluetooth headset with strong compatibility and good transmission effect, because the headset has good sound quality and strong sound field, which can have a better sense of picture.