|Feature||LED Display & 2200mAh Powerbank For Phone Charging & Touch Control|
|Waterproof Level||IPX 7 Waterproof|
|Packaging||Color boxes 1pc/retail Package|
|Sample||Accept small sample order|
|Function||Auto connect after startup & Support Single Ear Use|
|Order Lead time||10~20days|
|Use for||For any smart phone|
|CUSTOM||Accept custom logo and print, packaging|
|More Feature||Adaptive head beam
Professional gaming headset
Product detailed parameters
2.0 Sound Effect Plug Version Product Model 7.1 Sound Effect Plug Version
2.0 sound effects 7.1 sound effects
Interface type USB high-speed interface
3.5+USB113dB±3dB Speaker sensitivity 113dB±3dB
50mm speaker diameter 50mm
202 Horn Anti-Group 20Q
20Hz to 20kHz frequency response range 20Hz to 20kHz
380g headphone weight 355.2g
-38dB microphone sensitivity -38dB
Approximately 2.2 meters Cable length Approximately 2.2 meters
Omnidirectional directionality omnidirectional
Listening to music is liked by many people, especially young people, and now the mobile phone has full functions, and it also has a good function of playing music, so how to wear it correctly so that the earphones will not fall off? Let’s take a look.
1. Headphones have better wrapping earmuffs, so when you wear them, put your ears inside the edge of the earmuffs and don’t let the earmuffs press on your ears. One is uncomfortable, and the other is sound leakage. , Affect hearing experience.
2. Adjust the length of the head beam according to the size of your head, so that the earmuffs are just buckled on the ears, and the head beam is gently resting on the head, so that you can wear it more securely. The head beam should not be close to the scalp, it will be very uncomfortable.
3. Before wearing earphones, be optimistic about the left and right. Generally, the earphones are marked with obvious “L” (left) and “R” (right) signs. Only when you wear them correctly can you enjoy the correct soundtrack content in music or movies.
4. The sound unit of the headset is generally larger and requires a larger drive current, so you should choose to use a computer or CD player to input the sound source. If you are using a small music player such as MP3, it is best to add a headphone amplifier to give full play to the normal effect of the headphone.
5. Headphones are relatively large in size and have a certain function of blocking external sounds. When worn on the head, they will reduce the visual and auditory perception of the surrounding environment. So don’t wear earphones when walking or cycling on the outdoor road, it will bring you danger.