|Feature||LED Display & 2200mAh Powerbank For Phone Charging & Touch Control|
|Waterproof Level||IPX 7 Waterproof|
|Packaging||Color boxes 1pc/retail Package|
|Sample||Accept small sample order|
|Function||Auto connect after startup & Support Single Ear Use|
|Order Lead time||10~20days|
|Use for||For any smart phone|
|CUSTOM||Accept custom logo and print, packaging|
|More Feature||Connection method: wired
Color: many colors
Drive unit: 40mm
Connection port: 3.5mm
Working frequency: 20-20,000Hz
Support system: support WIN, IOS, Android system 99%, etc., used by devices with 3.5mm connector
Listening to music is liked by many people, especially young people, and now the mobile phone has full functions, and it also has a good function of playing music, so how to wear it correctly so that the earphones will not fall off? Let’s take a look.
1. Headphones have better wrapping earmuffs, so when you wear them, put your ears inside the edge of the earmuffs and don’t let the earmuffs press on your ears. One is uncomfortable, and the other is sound leakage. , Affect hearing experience.
2. Adjust the length of the head beam according to the size of your head, so that the earmuffs are just buckled on the ears, and the head beam is gently resting on the head, so that you can wear it more securely. The head beam should not be close to the scalp, it will be very uncomfortable.
3. Before wearing earphones, be optimistic about the left and right. Generally, the earphones are marked with obvious “L” (left) and “R” (right) signs. Only when you wear them correctly can you enjoy the correct soundtrack content in music or movies.
4. The sound unit of the headset is generally larger and requires a larger drive current, so you should choose to use a computer or CD player to input the sound source. If you are using a small music player such as MP3, it is best to add a headphone amplifier to give full play to the normal effect of the headphone.
5. Headphones are relatively large in size and have a certain function of blocking external sounds. When worn on the head, they will reduce the visual and auditory perception of the surrounding environment. So don’t wear earphones when walking or cycling on the outdoor road, it will bring you danger.